An IT coordinator must be knowledgeable in software, hardware and networks. They must be critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to detail. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required. Key Responsibilities:
- Instituting protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects.
- Providing advice on the most suitable IT choices.
- Providing technical support or training for systems and networks.
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects.
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.